Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2012 -- NRT smoking cessation aids increased in value by 3% in 2011 thanks to rising demand for NRT gum and NRT patches. As the number of South Koreans attempting to give up smoking increased in 2011, demand for NRT smoking cessation aids also increased. NRT smoking cessation aids retail value sales increased to Won10.9 billion, with NRT gum and NRT patches remaining the dominant categories.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Africa
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Czech Republic
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Latvia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovakia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Sweden
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Morocco
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada