Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2012 -- Increased consumer health awareness encouraged consumers to stop smoking in 2011. The review period witnessed a strong decrease in the number of smokers in Sweden from 1,066,000 in 2006 to 921,000 in 2011, a decrease of 14%. Regulatory changes, such as the ban on smoking in public places, also encouraged consumers to stop smoking. These factors were key drivers of NRT smoking cessation aids sales in Sweden.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Czech Republic
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Latvia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovakia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Morocco
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Africa
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Kazakhstan