Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Tunisia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2013 -- Smoking prevalence in Tunisia remains among the highest in the Middle East and North Africa region and stood at 30% in 2012. Moreover, this high rate of smoking prevalence is among the highest in the world. Over the past three years, smoking prevalence in Tunisia has been on the rise and this has been attributed to the deteriorating living standards of many Tunisian households and rising unemployment levels among the country's young population. In addition, smoking prevalence is set to remain...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Czech Republic
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovakia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Guatemala
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Spain
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Turkey
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Brazil