Fast Market Research recommends "Nuclear Energy in the United States" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2013 -- Nuclear Energy in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States nuclear energy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The nuclear energy industry consists of the sale of electricity to industries and households produced by nuclear plants. The volume of the market is calculated as the total volume of electricity produced in millions of kilowatt hours (KWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual wholesale power price, or equivalent. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates. Note that 1 gigawatt hour (GWh) is identical to 1 million KWh.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -1.2% between 2008, to reach a total of 769.3 thousand GWh in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -0.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $35.0bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the nuclear energy market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the nuclear energy market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key nuclear energy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States nuclear energy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States nuclear energy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States nuclear energy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States nuclear energy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Xcel Energy Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Duke Energy Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Export-Import Bank of the United States - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Valero Energy Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Florida Power & Light Company - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines