Fast Market Research recommends "Nuclear Export - A Challenging Time for France to Attract Emerging Nuclear Countries" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- France is experiencing difficulties exporting nuclear reactors to emerging nuclear countries such as Vietnam, Turkey, Jordan, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) due to competition from the development of low-cost small and medium-sized nuclear reactors by Asian countries such as South Korea, Japan and China. Small and medium-sized reactors offer benefits such as low capital investment, reduced risk, faster return on investment, shorter construction periods, proliferation resistance, and suitability for low-capacity power grids. An effective organizational structure and smooth co-ordination between contractors, original equipment manufacturers, and the government has helped Asian nuclear exporters to obtain nuclear project contracts.
Additionally, the French government's plans to reduce the share of nuclear power in the country's energy mix is presenting a tough situation for French nuclear companies such as Areva and Electricite de France (EDF) in terms of selling nuclear technology to other countries. This move will almost certainly shake the confidence of technology importers, particularly countries envisaging including nuclear in their energy mix in the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
On the other hand, a recent $25.9m contract to build new nuclear power plants in the UK will help France to promote its technology to other countries.
- Identifies the key drivers of nuclear technology export in the nuclear emerging countries
- Provides the various challenges faced by France in order to export its nuclear technology in the emerging nations
- Provides a clear picture about the rapidly growing and upcoming nuclear technology exporters from the Asia Pacific region
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the key drivers of nuclear technology export in the emerging nuclear countries
- Understand the various challenges faced by the world leader France in order to export its nuclear technology in the emerging nations
- Get a clear picture about the rapidly growing and upcoming nuclear technology exporters from Asia Pacific region
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Emerging Power Markets in South and Central America to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders
- Tough Time for Countries Looking to Abolish Nuclear Power
- Feedwater Heaters for Nuclear Power - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Deaerators for Nuclear Power - Global Market Size, Major Players and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Power Markets in Emerging Economies - Market Outlook, Capacity and Generation, Opportunities and Challenges to 2020
- Fuel Assemblies for Nuclear Power: - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Nuclear Power Deployment - New-build Market, Policy Analysis, International Cooperation, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- Power Markets in Western Europe to 2020 - Development of a Fully Integrated and Liberalized Electricity Market System to Increase Competitiveness and Improve Efficiency in the Region
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)