Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles market report to its offering
Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles
"Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles is the latest report from The publisher, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Germany. The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Germany nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyses global nuclear power market, Germany power market and Germany nuclear power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2012, cost analysis by reator type, average capital expentiure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2013-2025).
- Power market scenario in Germany and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of Germany nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, capacity shutdown details, installed capacity share by contractor/owner, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Germany nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
RWE Power AG
EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg AG
E.ON Kernkraft GmbH
EnBW Kraftwerke AG
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)