London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- ResearchForMarkets, is pleased to announce this latest publication "Nuclear Power - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)". This report provides vital data associated to the complete market shares, growth rate, revenue, challenges, opportunities prediction over a seven-year period, from 2017 to 2025.
The Global Nuclear Power Market is accounted for $100.11 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $245.88 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% by (2017-2026).
Nuclear Power industry some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for energy from industrial and residential sectors, rising applications of nuclear energy from emerging economies and technological advancements. However, huge costs of storing and monitoring radioactive waste generated in nuclear energy plants is inhibiting the growth of the market.
Nuclear power is the use of nuclear reactions that release nuclear energy to generate heat, which most frequently is then used in steam turbines to produce electricity in a nuclear power plant. Nuclear power can be obtained from nuclear fission, nuclear decay and nuclear fusion.
Request Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/nuclear-power-global-market-172011
By Reactor Type, Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) segment is dominating the market during forecast period due to rising rates of installation. North America is leading the nuclear power market owing to the large-scale installations in the U.S. However, Europe environmental regulations have also encouraged countries such as Germany, France and Spain to invest in the nuclear energy market.
SOME OF THE KEY PLAYERS IN GLOBAL NUCLEAR POWER MARKET ARE
- Alstom SA,
- Bruce Power,
- Babcock & Wilcox Company,
- China General Nuclear Power Corporation,
- Hitachi-GE Nuclear Energy Ltd,
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd,
- CEZ Group,
- Uranium Corporation of India,
- E.ON SE,
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India,
- Shanghai Electric,
- Nukem GmbH
- United Uranium.
Request for Report Brochure for Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/nuclear-power-global-market-172011
Nuclear power is the only carbon free source and contributing a major part of power supplies. Many nations around the world are looking at nuclear power to protest the earth's climate from greenhouse gas emissions and from combustion of fossil fuels.
REACTOR TYPES COVERED:
- Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR)
- Boiling Water Reactors (BWR)
- Pressurized Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR)
- Gas Cooled Reactor (GCR)
- Other Reactor Types
- Food & Agriculture
- Electric Power Generation
- Other Applications
WHAT OUR REPORT OFFERS:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
MAJOR CHAPTERS COVERED IN NUCLEAR POWER MARKET RESEARCH ARE:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 By Reactor Type
6 By Application
7 By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
Place a Purchase Order for Nuclear Power Market@ https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/nuclear-power-global-market-172011/one
Note: Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.