Nucleic Acid Testing Market 2019 Industry Size, Share, Global Analysis, Development Status, Regional Trends, Opportunity Assessment and Comprehensive Research Study Till 2026
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2019 -- The Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market to gain from rapid technological advancements taking place in the market. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Nucleic Acid Testing Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Ligase Chain Reaction, Transcription-mediated Amplification, Whole Genome Sequencing), By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Forensic Testing, Personalized Medicine, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Academic & Research Institutes), and Geography Forecast Till 2026.
Get PDF Brochure of this Report@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/nucleic-acid-testing-market-100606
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global Nucleic Acid Testing market. Some of the companies operating the global Nucleic Acid Testing market are;
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Hologic Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Novartis AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Tecan Trading AG.
Rapid adoption of digitalization among practitioners and patients is likely to fuel the demand in the global Nucleic Acid Testing market. Additionally, increasing per capita income and rising living standards is expected to drive the global Nucleic Acid Testing market during the forecast period 2018-2025.
However, high cost associated with the devices and lack of skilled professional to operate the system are a few factors that may hamper the growth in the global Nucleic Acid Testing market.
Request Customization of this Report@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/nucleic-acid-testing-market-100606
In-Depth Regional Analysis:
North America followed by Europe, are the two largest markets for Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) at present, and they are expected to account for a large proportion of the market in the forecast period as well. The increased investments in the diagnostics and research sectors combined with the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases are expected to favor the nucleic acid testing market in North America during the forecast period.
As stated in the report North America holds a significant share in the market. The trend is unlikely to change and North America may continue holding its position. The growth witnessed is attributable to high presence of key developers in nations such as Canada and U.S.
The Asia Pacific Nucleic Acid Testing market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period. The constantly improving healthcare infrastructure in the region is expected to contribute to Asia Pacific market expansion.
The analysis conducted in the report is based on industry leading tools and techniques. The report prepared by Fortune Business Insights, offers innovative strategies based on various analysis. The information offered is collected from reliable primary and secondary sources. The report also provides information about key companies operating in the market.
· North America (USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
· Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
· Ligase Chain Reaction (LCR)
· Transcription-mediated Amplification (TMA)
· Whole Genome Sequencing
Browse Full Report@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nucleic-acid-testing-market-100606
Major Table of Content For Nucleic Acid Testing Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Insights
5. Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
6. North America Nucleic Acid Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
7. Europe Nucleic Acid Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
8. Asia Pacific Nucleic Acid Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
9. Middle East and Africa Nucleic Acid Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
10. Latin America Nucleic Acid Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast