Global Nurse Call Systems Market Research Report By Type (Traditional, Advanced, Middleware Interfaced, Others), Components (Button-Based Systems, Integrated Communication Systems, Mobile Systems, Intercom Systems, Audio/Visual, Digital NCS, Central Console, Room Stations, IP Based Systems, Hallway Communication System, Corridor or Intermediate Station Lights, Others), Technology (Wired Communication, Wireless Communication), Application (Alarms & Communications, Workflow Optimization, Wanderer Control, Fall Detection & Prevention), End-User, Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2020 -- Global Nurse Call Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.45 billion at 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in healthcare outflow and insurance treatment.
Get a Copy of Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nurse-call-systems-market
A few of the major competitors currently working in the global nurse call systems market are Intercall Systems | Nurse Call Systems; Notify; AMETEK.Inc.; Hill-Rom Services Inc.; Ascom; Siemens; Honeywell International Inc.; Jeron Electronic Systems Inc.; Azure Healthcare; SCHRACK SECONET AG; Johnson Controls; STANLEY Healthcare; Tunstall Group; West-Com Nurse Call Systems, Inc.; Critical Alert; Live Sentinel; Vigil Health Solutions Inc.; Cornell Communications among others.
Nurse call system is defined as the technology responsible for informing the nurses whenever a patient or physicians call for them. These technologies involve various components such as buttons, alarms, communication devices and software services which work in combination with each other to ensure that the nurses are immediately informed of the patient/physician call.
- Technological advancement and product development in the nurse call system market, this significant act as driver to the market.
- Aging population and rising prevalence of chronic diseases, this significant act as driver to the market.
- High costs involved in the implementation of nurse call systems, due to the high cost this act as restraint to the market.
- Stringent regulatory environment is the restraint to the market.
Segmentation: Global Nurse Call Systems Market
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Wired Systems
- Wireless Systems
- Emergency Medical Alarms
- Wanderer Control
- Workflow Support
By End Use
- Clinics and Physician Offices
- Assisted Living Centers and Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Request For TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nurse-call-systems-market
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2016, TekTone launched the Tek-CARE 500 wireless emergency call system. This product received UL 2560 listing for use by senior and independent living facilities. This launch strengthened the company's portfolio of nurse call systems.
- In June 2016, Ascom Holding AG partnered with AirStrip to link their clinical mobile device applications to provide faster access to live ECG waveform streaming, speeding up decision-making and response time to critical patient events.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nurse Call Systems Market
Global nurse call systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nurse call systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nurse call systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-nurse-call-systems-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475