Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2012 -- Nutek Orthopaedics, LLC (Nutek Orthopaedics) is a medical device company based in the US. The company designs, develops and markets medical devices for the orthopedic markets. Its first products are NBX-non-bridging external fixator and the first assistant- wrist fracture reduction device. The devices of the company are fabricated in lightweight, durable biopolymers. The orthopaedic devices of Nutek Orthopaedics include periarticular fixation devices and bone augmentations earmarked to preserve joint motion after the repair of devastating musculoskeletal injuries. The products of the company will encourage patients to exercise without fear of re-injury. Nutek Orthopaedics is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Nutek Orthopaedics portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed Nutek Orthopaedics company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the Nutek Orthopaedics pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant Nutek Orthopaedics clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.
To view table of contents for this report please visit