Transparency Market Research

Rising Demand for Nutricosmetics from Aging Population to Drive Market at 11.50% CAGR by 2020

Nutricosmetics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020


Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2016 -- Transparency Market Research, in its latest report, indicates that the global nutricosmetics market is fueled by increasing demand for natural health and beauty products, rising medical and healthcare costs, and growing geriatric population base. These factors are estimated to drive the nutricosmetics market from US$3.3 Bn in 2013 to US$7.1 Bn in 2020 at a strong CAGR of 11.50% during that time. The report is titled "Nutricosmetics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020" and is available for sale on the company website.

Browse The Market Research Report of Nutricosmetics Market:

Nutricosmetics are oral-based natural health products that have evolved from cosmeceutical and nutraceutical products. These products contain targeted antioxidants and nutrients that help in the prevention and/or treatment of a number of skin, hair, and nail defects. Given that natural products have fewer side effects, the demand for nutricosmetics is anticipated to witness strong growth over the next five years. Nutricosmetics are available in different formulations such as tablets, capsules, jellies, pills, and drinks. Increasing global health awareness and rising incomes, especially in developing countries, are projected to boost the nutricosmetics market by 2020.

On the basis of product type, the nutricosmetics market is segmented into liquid and pill. Both the segments are further categorized into hair care, skin care, and others, based on application. The liquid nutricosmetics segment has a larger market base and in 2013, it accounted for 55.75% of the overall market. The segment of pill nutricosmetics, on the other hand, held a 44.25% share in terms of revenue that year. Among the major sub-categories by application, skin care accounts for a larger share of the nutricosmetics market and is projected to remain so through 2020.

Get Free Sample Report Copy:

Geographically, the global market for nutricosmetics is divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific dominates the overall market in terms of revenue, accounting for a 50.20% share in 2013. This region is anticipated to retain its lead throughout the forecast period. Europe is the second largest nutricosmetics market and held 38.30% of the global market in 2013. This region is driven by the presence of a large base of geriatric population and increased penetration of nutricosmetics in the developed markets of Western Europe. The Rest of the World region, comprising of UAE, South Africa, Taiwan, Brazil, and others, holds immense scope for growth owing to the rising demand for anti-aging products in the region.

Some of the most notable players competing in the nutricosmetics market are Frutarom Ltd, Lucas Meyer Cosmetics S.A.S., Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC, Croda International Plc, and Pfizer Inc. These players are featured in the global nutricosmetics market report on the basis of attributes such as company overview, business strategy, product portfolio, financial standing, and recent developments.

About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.

Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.