Nutrigenomics market information, by products, by techniques, by applications (obesity, diabetes, anti-aging, chronic diseases) - Global forecast till 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Nutrigenomics Market Research Report - Global Forecast till 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Market synopsis of global nutrigenomics market:
Neutrigenomics is the study of interaction of nutrient and genes. It studies the effect of food and their constituents on the genes. The major factors contributing for the growth of the market are rising diabetic and obese population, increasing applications in dermatology, and increasing demand for the advanced diagnostic methods. According to the International Diabetes Federation (2016), 420 million adults were suffering from diabetes which is expected to reach 625 million by 2040. Further, as per the World Health Organization (2014), more than 600 million adults were obese and 1.9 billion adults, were overweight. Moreover, increasing healthcare expenditure, and government support for research & development has fueled the market growth. However, high cost of treatment and need of well qualified physicians may restrain the growth of market.
The market for nutrigenomics is growing at a tremendous pace. The market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period and is estimated to reach USD 17,313.5 million by 2023.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4009
Global nutrigenomics market has been segmented on the basis of products, techniques and application.
- On the basis of Products, the market is categorized into reagents & kits, services
- On the basis of Techniques, the market is segmented into saliva, buccal swab, blood
- On the basis of Application the market is segmented into obesity, diabetes, anti-aging, chronic diseases
- Obesity segment accounts for the largest market share in the global nutrigenomics market while diabetes segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period from 2017 – 2023.
- Reagents and kits segment accounts for the largest market share in the global nutrigenomics market by products, this segment is expected to reach USD 10,138.7 in 2023
- Americas market is expected to reach USD 6,316.4 by 2023
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/nutrigenomics-market-4009
Key players for global nutrigenomics market:
Some of the major players in this market are:
- WellGen Inc. (US)
- Metagenics Inc. (US)
- Genomix Nutrition Inc. (US)
- Nutrigenomix (US)
- NutraGene (India)
- XCODE Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Cura Integrative Medicine (Australia)
- Nutrigenomics Products Manufacturers
- Nutrigenomics Products Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/4009
Regional analysis of global nutrigenomics market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, America dominates the global nutrigenomics market owing to the presence of huge population suffering from diabetes and obesity. North America holds the largest market share in America nutrigenomics market. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2015), in America approximately 9.3% of the total America population is suffering from diabetes. Europe has the second largest market for the nutrigenomics which is followed by Asia Pacific. Presence of well-developed healthcare sector and high healthcare expenditure, the nutrigenomics market in Europe is growing at a CAGR of 17%. Asia Pacific is also witnessing a rapid growth in this market which is mainly due to rapidly increasing awareness of treatments, presence of huge diabetic and obese population and rising healthcare expenditure. Asia Pacific nutrigenomics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecasted period. The Middle East & Africa is expected to have limited growth. Middle East is dominating this market by holding 64.3% of the Middle East & Africa market share.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.