Technology Applications International Corporation (OTCBB: NUUU) through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, Rejuvel Int’l, Inc. and NueEarth, Inc., harnesses scientifically advanced technology to provide advanced solutions to common problems.
Adventura, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2014 -- Rejuvel Int’l, Inc. NUUU subsidiary Rejuvel Int’l, Inc. is launching its REJUVEL brand of technologically advanced, breakthrough 3-D stem cell extract anti-aging products that are the result of its exclusive agreements with NASA. Created using licensed, patented technology, (licensed from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and Administrators of the Tulane Educational Fund under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,730,498 and 6,485,964 B1 and 6,673,597 B2), REJUVEL anti-aging products are created in simulated microgravity in NASA developed bioreactors, and promote the body’s own healing mechanisms.
All products are “Space Certified” and are recognized by the Space Foundation as being products created using technology developed in outer space. The Space Foundation seal appears on all of their products.
As we age, elasticity of the skin decreases and blotching and wrinkles appear. The skin shows uneven skin tones and discoloration. Rejuvel’s breakthrough anti-aging face crème repairs the skin from within, with ingredients that restore its youthful appearance and resiliency.
NASA scientists and astronauts in collaboration with other engineers developed a bioreactor tested in space and proven on earth. This device allows the growth and multiplication of plant and/or mammalian stem cells in simulated weightlessness. These cells are grown three-dimensionally, just like in the human body.
The key ingredient in REJUVEL’s product formula is a blend of plant and mammalian 3D cell cultures that work on the cellular level to increase hydration, visibly reduce lines, wrinkles, and enhance skin health.
Fibroblast skin cells are naturally found in the layers of human skin. The fibroblast cell’s function is to biosynthesize the connective tissue that provides structural support and plays a critical role in the skin’s healing process. These fibroblast cells are responsible for making collagens, elastic fibers and glycoproteins. The human body generates less fibroblast cells as it ages, thus creating wrinkles, sagging, and blemishes.
RE’JUVEL’s formulation stimulates the growth of fibroblast cells, which keeps skin looking firmer longer.
Clinical Study Results
Technology Applications International Corporation completed a clinical study to test the efficacy of the REJUVEL product line at Essex Testing Clinic in Verona, New Jersey. Team members on The Essex Testing Clinic staff included doctors, nurses, clinical study, recruitment professionals, quality assurance and trained evaluators and a large network of consulting physicians, all possessing considerable experience in clinical investigation. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuuu-announces-results-clinical-study-122000867.html
No Animal Testing
Rejuvel Int’l, Inc. is a “cruelty free” Company and a member of the “Leaping Bunny” program (http://www.leapingbunny.org/). The company does no animal testing in any phase of product development either directly or indirectly through their laboratories or suppliers.
NueEarth provides environmental management solutions and water purification techniques using a mobile electron beam accelerator unit, which creates high-energy electrons that produce free radicals in wastewater to decompose organic compounds or pollutants.
There is an urgent demand for reuse of reclaimed municipal and industrial wastewater, as well as of remediation of water resources contaminated by industry and agriculture. A major problem in wastewater treatment is that industrial wastewaters are usually mixed with municipal wastewaters. Conventional drinking water treatment processes were not designed to remove trace quantities of pharmaceuticals, such as antibiotics and endocrine disrupting chemicals. Given the increasing number of reports of its presence in the environment, it is essential that alternative technologies be developed that can effectively degrade or remove these compounds.
The company has identified a number of different markets for this particle accelerator technology, including the removal of pollutants from wastewater, drinking water, municipal sludge and water that’s contaminated by the fracking process.
Timeline of Recent Events
- On August 28, 2014 (click press release) announced the buyback and retirement of 68,666,119 shares of its common stock reducing total shares outstanding by almost 58%. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/technology-applications-international-corporation-announces-132200982.html
- On September 2, 2014 announced an additional exclusive agreement with NASA. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/technology-applications-international-corporation-subsidiary-132200330.html
- On September 4, 2014 announced distribution expansion into the Republic of Turkey with the signing of an agreement with Istanbul based Force Dis Tic. Ltd. Sti. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/technology-applications-international-corporation-subsidiary-132628179.html
- On September 18, 2014 announced the production of a 30 second television commercial with intent to air nationally in the US. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuuus-wholly-owned-subsidiary-rejuvel-132000634.html
- On October 2, 2014 announced the signing of an agreement with Strawberry Bullet LLC, a NYC based advertising and marketing agency that will assist its wholly owned subsidiary Rejuvel. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/technology-applications-international-corporation-wholly-123000161.html
- On October 9, 2014 announced the results of a clinical study that tested the efficacy of its REJUVEL line of anti-aging products. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuuu-announces-results-clinical-study-122000867.html
- On October 14, 2014 announced that in coordination with its distributors has placed multiple full page print advertisements in popular International fashion magazines.http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rejuvel-intl-inc-wholly-owned-130100963.html
- On October 16, announced the signing of a distribution agreement with Meditem Cyprus, Ltd., extending its distribution network into Northern Cyprus. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rejuvel-intl-inc-wholly-owned-123000608.html
For additional information, please visit NUUU’s corporate website at: www.tapplic.com. For more information about NUUU’s wholly owned subsidiary Rejuvel Int’l, Inc., please visit www.rejuvel.com.
Technology Applications International Corporation (NUUU)
Charles J. Scimeca, (800) 670-0448
President and CEO