DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2019 -- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Total Obstructive Sleep Apnoea prevalence in Adults was estimated at approximately 85.0 Million in 2017 for 7MM. The US alone accounts for approximately 47.00% of the prevalent adult cases, amongst the 7MM.
2. The highest Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea prevalence in the United States was approximately 40,032,300 cases in 2017.
3. In 7MM, men had higher Obstructive Sleep Apnoea prevalent cases as compared to women in 2017.
Key benefits of the report
1. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Obstructive Sleep Apnoea epidemiology and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market.
Request for sample pages
"Total Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Prevalent Population has been segmented based on Age Groups into Children and Adolescents (0–17 years), Adult (18–65 years) and Elderly (>65 years)."
Seven major markets segment the therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnoea treatment market of 7MM i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. The therapeutic market of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in seven major markets is approximately USD 221.00 million in 2017. The United States accounts for the largest Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market size in comparison to EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain), and Japan. Among EU5 countries, the UK will be having the highest market size, while Spain will have the smallest Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market size. Currently, there are no approved therapies for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea in the EU5 since the withdrawal of Modafinal back in 2010. Approval of Sunosi (Jazz Pharmaceuticals), is expected to further fuel the Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market growth during the forecast period. Dronabinol is likely to dominate on Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market owing to its curative effects and first of its kind therapy option.
The current treatment landscape of the disease mainly comprises of options, including continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), oral appliances therapy, surgery, and lifestyle changes, such as weight loss or body positioning during sleep. Among all these, CPAP is the gold standard Obstructive Sleep Apnoea treatment and occupies the largest market share (devices). It is a mask, which needs to be worn overnight, thereby providing a constant pressure to pneumatically splint open the collapsing upper airway during periods of muscle relaxation.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Obstructive Sleep Apnoea treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea market are:
1. Jazz Pharmaceuticals
3. Teva Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Market Overview at a Glance
3. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Disease Overview
4. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Country Wise Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2. EU5 Countries
5.2.5. United Kingdom
6. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Current Treatment Practices
7. Unmet Needs
8. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Marketed drugs
8.1. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Marketed drugs
8.2. Provigil: Teva Pharmaceuticals
8.3. Nuvigil: Teva Pharmaceuticals
8.4. Solriamfetol: Jazz Pharmaceuticals
9. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Emerging Therapies
9.1. Key cross competition- Emerging Therapies
9.2. Dronabinol: RespireRx Pharmaceuticals
10. Obstructive Sleep Apnea 7 Major Market Analysis
11. Market Outlook by Country
12. The United States Market Outlook
12.1. United States Market Size
12.2. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
12.2.5. United Kingdom
12.3. Japan Market Outlook
13. Market Drivers
14. Market Barriers
16. DelveInsight Capabilities
18. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.