New Telecom and Computing research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2014 -- Occupancy Sensor Market by Technology (Passive Infrared, Ultrasonic), Network (Wired, Wireless), Components, Application (Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail), and Geography - Analysis And Forecast to 2013 - 2020
Occupancy sensors are primarily used as a lighting control device in commercial, residential, and industrial buildings. The demand of energy efficient devices has increased the demand for occupancy sensors. Many technologies are together employed for the proper functioning of occupancy sensors. It allows devices to respond to the environment when it detects the coverage of space by people, and it involuntarily turns lights on and off. Manufacturers are continuously working on the development of sensors with respect to accurate sensing, programmable sensors, wireless sensors, and performance in order to grab more share in the occupancy sensor market
The occupancy sensor market report analyzes the ecosystem of the industry. The key market based on technology is segmented into passive infrared, ultrasonic, and dual technology. the market based on components is segmented into motion detector, electronic control unit, relay, power supply and 'others'. The application segment covers the market share of different applications, which includes office, education, industrial, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and residential. The report also provides a geographic view for major regions- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). This report also discusses drivers, restraints, and burning issues for the occupancy sensor market.
Occupancy sensors have the highest market share in developed economies, North America accounted for a share of approximately 40% in 2013. The markets in APAC and Europe are also estimated to grow at an impressive rate from 2014 to 2020. Players involved in the development of occupancy sensors includes Legrand S.A. (France), Schneider Electric SE (France), Acuity Brands, Inc. (U.S.), Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. (U.S.), Eaton Corporation Plc. (Ireland), Lutron Electronics Company, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Controls, Inc. (U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), HUBBELL Inc. (U.S.), and Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report describes the value chain for the occupancy sensor market by considering all major stakeholders in the market and their roles in the analysis. The report covers a brief description of players active in the occupancy sensor market. The geographic analysis covers North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (U.K., France, and Russia), APAC (China, India, Japan, and South Korea), and Rest of the World (Africa, Middle East, South America). In addition to this, it profiles ten companies, which include overview, products and services, financials, strategy, SWOT analysis, and recent developments.
- The total market size in terms of value for occupancy sensors is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 18.36% from 2014 to 2020
- The analysis of the occupancy sensor market with a special focus on the high growth application segment
- The Occupancy Sensor market includes statistics by technology, networks, components, applications and geography with detailed classification splits by revenue
- Porter's five forces have been explained in detail along with the value and supply chain analysis for the occupancy sensor market
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the occupancy sensor market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographic and application markets to give an overall view of the occupancy sensor market
- A detailed competitive landscape which includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of individual companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Level Sensors Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- 3D Sensor Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Sensor Market in Consumer Healthcare by Application (Patient Monitoring, Therapeutic, Handheld and Homecare, & Fitness and wellness), Sensor Type (Blood Pressure Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Image sensor, Heart rate sensor, Touch Sensor & Motion Sensor) &
- European Smart Homes Market by Products (Security, Access, Lighting, Entertainment, Energy Management Systems, HVAC, and Ballast & Battery Pack), Services (Installation & Repair, Renovation & Customization) & Country - Analysis & Forecast (2013 '" 2020)
- Americas Smart Homes Market by Product (Security, Access, Lighting, Entertainment, Energy Management, HVAC, Ballast & Battery Pack), Service (Installation & Repair, Renovation & Customization) and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Fingerprint Sensors Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Process Automation & Instrumentation Market in Oil & Gas Industry by Process Automation (SCADA, DCS, PLC & MES), Instrumentation, Analyzers, Flow Computers, Leakage Detection, Operation & Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Magnetic Field Sensors Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Process Liquid Analyzer, Gas Analyzer, and Gas Chromatograph Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2013 - 2020