DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/29/2017 -- Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Ocular hypertension occurs when the pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure) is higher than normal. If the aqueous humor does not flow through the trabecular meshwork properly, fluid pressure in the eye builds up, causing ocular hypertension. There are no symptoms with ocular hypertension. Risk factors include age, family history of glaucoma, lower systemic blood pressure, thinner central cornea and bleeding at the optic nerve head. Treatment includes eye drops to reduce intraocular pressure.
Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ocular Hypertension and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 7, 14, 3 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 119 pages "Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Ocular Hypertension - Overview, Ocular Hypertension - Therapeutics Development, Pipeline Overview, Ocular Hypertension - Therapeutics Assessment, Ocular Hypertension - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Ocular Hypertension - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc, Alcon Laboratories Inc, Allergan Plc, Bausch & Lomb Inc, Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd, D. Western Therapeutics Institute Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc, Laboratoires Thea SA, Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV, Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd, NicOx SA, Ocular Therapeutix Inc, Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Shire Plc, Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd, Sylentis SAU.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/ocular-hypertension-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
African Trypanosomiasis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/african-trypanosomiasis-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Viral Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/viral-conjunctivitis-pipeline-review-h2-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.