New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (Ocular) is a medical device company. The company develops ophthalmic therapeutic products using hydrogel technology that consists of polyethylene glycol (PEG), which is considered an inert and biocompatible material that can be customized as per the use. Its products include ReSure Adherent Ocular Bandage, which is a synthetic ocular bandage for ophthalmic surgery; and ReSure Sealant, a synthetic and biocompatible hydrogel that creates a temporary, soft, and lubricious surface barrier to protect clear corneal incisions in the immediate post-operative period. Ocular also provides prostaglandin analog punctum plugs that are hydrogel-based punctum plug depots to deliver prostaglandin analogs to treat glaucoma. The company develops ophthalmic drug delivery systems for the management and treatment of a wide range of anterior and posterior segment diseases. It is in the preclinical or clinical stage of development of the therapeutic products such as hydrogel sealants, Resure sealant; punctum plugs, glaucoma, post-operative inflammation, bacterial conjunctivitism; and injectable depots, Vitreoretinal. Ocular is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HyperBranch Medical Technology, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (SNWV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update