Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Office Services & Supplies in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States office services & supplies market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The office services & supplies market consists of revenues generated from the manufacture and sale of paper, storage and other equipment, pens and pencils, business forms and stationery, and office services, such as photocopying, printing, binding etc. The market does not include the sale of office furniture or the sale of any items to non-business customers. Market values have been calculated at manufacturer's selling price (MSP). Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The US office services & supplies market had total revenues of $86.7bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2008 and 2012.
- The paper-based products segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $52.3bn, equivalent to 60.3% of the market's overall value
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $101.9bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the office services & supplies market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the office services & supplies market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key office services & supplies market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States office services & supplies market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States office services & supplies market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States office services & supplies market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States office services & supplies market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Office Services & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Office Services & Supplies in the United Kingdom
- Employment Services: Global Industry Guide
- Employment Services in the United States
- Office Services & Supplies in France
- Office Services & Supplies in Germany
- Office Services & Supplies in Japan
- Office Services & Supplies in Europe
- Office Services & Supplies in Asia-Pacific
- Global Office Services & Supplies