Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2012 -- "Offshore and Subsalt Discoveries in Brazil - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2015", is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData, offering comprehensive information on the Brazilian offshore and subsalt market and details on discoveries, exploration blocks and production forecasts. It highlights the key issues and trends in the Brazilian offshore and subsalt market and provides an in-depth analysis of key Brazilian offshore and subsalt discoveries, exploration blocks, exploration acreages and production figures. The report also focuses on the competitive landscape of key companies operating in the region.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides detailed information and analysis of the Brazilian offshore and subsalt market by discoveries and exploration blocks. The report primarily focuses on -
- In-depth analysis of offshore and subsalt discoveries in Brazil, including key offshore discoveries made across the three major subsalt basins: Campos, Santos and Espirito Santo basin.
- Production forecasts through to 2015, including details of oil and gas production in the Brazil's subsalt basins.
- The major trends, including some of the drivers and challenges for offshore and subsalt industry participants.
- The report also comprises a market analysis of offshore and subsalt exploration blocks in Brazil.
- It discusses the major national oil company's investments in offshore and subsalt discoveries in Brazil.
Reasons to get this Report
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the Brazilian exploration and production market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Brazilian E&P industry, especially the subsalt sources.
- Understand the policy landscape and the proposed changes in the Brazilian government's policies on subsalt resources.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the nascent subsalt resource industry.
- Identify the opportunities to partner with major players and enter this prolific upstream investment destination.
- Make smart investment decisions in the offshore and subsalt markets by leveraging on our detailed insights into the industry.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Offshore Drilling Industry to 2015 - Market Analysis, Capital Spend and Competitive Landscape
- Coal Seam Gas (CSG/CBM) in Asia - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Production Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015
- The Future of the South and Central America Oil Market, Forecasts and Trends to 2015 - Huge Offshore Finds Drive Investment Opportunities
- Oil Sands Industry in Canada, 2011 - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2015
- Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2015 - New Deepwater Discoveries and Stringent Offshore Regulations Affecting the Future Industry Outlook
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Asia - Pacific to 2015 - New Discoveries Shifting the Focus to Emerging Economies
- LNG in Asia Pacific - Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015
- Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015
- Offshore Oil and Gas Discoveries - Latin America And Africa Emerging As Major Investment Destinations
- Sonangol E.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report