Fast Market Research recommends "Offshore Centres: 2012 Private Banking Handbook" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2012 -- This report reviews major offshore financial centers and assesses each of their wealth management capabilities. "Wealth management" is defined as the provision of banking services to wealthy individuals and their families. It generally involves the management of trusts, inheritance and the allocation of client funds.
- The global private banking industry has AuM of US$19.3 trillion. Offshore centers account for 42% or US$8.3 trillion on this total.
- Switzerland is the largest worldwide player with AuM of US$2.8 trillion. The bulk (over 80%) of funds held in Switzerland are held for foreign clients.
- Singapore is the fastest growing wealth center in the world with AuM of US$550 billion at the end of 2011 compared to US$50 billion in 2000.
- WealthInsight expects Singapore to overtake Switzerland by 2020 to become the largest global offshore wealth center by AuM. This will be fuelled by a movement of funds away from Switzerland, Luxemburg and the Caribbean and towards Singapore. Furthermore, high growth in HNWIs in APAC countries such as China, India and Indonesia, which are among the largest investors in Singapore, will further boost AuM.
- China's private banking AuM accounts for only 1% of total Chinese HNWI wealth in 2011, which is well below the worldwide average of 29% (worldwide private banking AuM stood at US$19.3 trillion at the end of 2011 compared to worldwide HNWI wealth of US$66 trillion).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Offshore centres ranked by wealth management AuM
- Detailed profiles on 18 offshore wealth management centres
- Leading private banks, family offices and wealth managers in each offshore centre and country wise regulations
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management sector in each centre
- Selected city wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Case Studies on Chinese offshore wealth, UK non-dom wealth and the global clientele model
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: UBS, Credit Suisse, Pictet & Cie., Julius Baer, Lombard Odier, Clariden Leu, EFG International, Banca Della, Union Bancaire, Sarasin, Zurcher, Vontobel, St Galler, Wegelin & Co., Dreyfus Sohne & Cie., Scobag, Mirabaud & Cie, Jacob Safra, Falcon, Syz & Co., HSBC, Credit Agricole, Coutts, BNP, Deutsche, JP Morgan, SG, LGT, Citibank, ABN Amro, Santander, Rothschild, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Wealth, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Chinese HNWI Market in 2012
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: March 2012
- Evaluation of Financial Products in Private Banking
- Wealth Management in Asia's Offshore Centers
- Europe Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Banking Industry
- Global Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: January 2012
- 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Argentina Commercial Banking Report Q3 2012
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)