Recently published research from GBI Research, "Offshore Rig Construction Market to 2016 and Current Rig Deployment Scenario - Rig Designs Promoting Better Safety Conformation and Increased Operational Capabilities being Key to Newbuild Orders", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2013 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Offshore Rig Construction Market to 2016 and Current Rig Deployment Scenario - Rig Designs Promoting Better Safety Conformation and Increased Operational Capabilities being Key to Newbuild Orders". The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the offshore rig construction market worldwide and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major happenings in regions worldwide. The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global offshore rig construction market and highlights various concerns, key trends and challenges, along with major companies in the industry. The report provides forecasts for the offshore rig construction industry to 2016. It also provides segmental forecasts of the offshore rig construction market worldwide by rig type, and provides comprehensive data on current offshore rigs deployed globally, by rig type. The report also provides in-depth information on new build rig orders by major offshore drilling contractors, by country of rig manufacturing shipyard, and expected new builds and their expected deployment time.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Overview and analysis of the global offshore rig construction market to 2016
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2016
- Segmental forecasts of offshore rig construction expenditure, by rig type
- Country-specific data with regard to new builds
- Comprehensive data of currently deployed offshore rigs, by rig type
- Analysis of the opportunities and challenges in the global offshore rig construction industry
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global offshore rig construction industry and the offshore rig deployment situation.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global offshore rig construction industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insight into the expected demand-supply
- scenario for offshore rigs worldwide.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from current and expected business
- developments with regard to the offshore rig construction industry.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Offshore Rig Construction Market to 2015 and Current Rig Deployment Scenario - Acquisition of Rivals a Prominent Strategic Option
- Offshore Rig Construction Market to 2015 - Premium Jack-up Segment Witnessing High Growth Despite Massive Supplies During the Rig Construction Boom
- Offshore Drilling Industry to 2016 - Rapidly Rising Demand for Hydrocarbons Expected to Boost Offshore Drilling in Ultra-Deepwater and Harsh-weather Environments
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Offshore Oil and Gas in the US - Production, Drilling, Rig Activity and Expenditure
- Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. (ORIG) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 - Activity in Latin America Expected to Drive Expenditure in the Future
- Aban Offshore Limited (ABAN) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - Rising Regional Demand Leading to Deepwater Focus in China
- Aban Offshore Limited (ABAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)