Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of OHB System AG: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "OHB System AG: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OHB System AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OHB System AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OHB System AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OHB System AG (OHB System) is a provider of low-orbit and geostationary of small satellites. The company offers small satellites for scientific research, earth observation and communications. It also offers advanced technologies for manned space flight, models and studies for exploring the solar system to reconnaissance satellites. In addition, it offers the reconnaissance satellites and broadband wireless transmission of image data form core technologies for security and reconnaissance. It is involved in several defense and commercial programs. Its key program partners include the European Space Agency (ESA) and German Aerospace Center DLR. The company operates as a subsidiary of OHB AG. OHB System is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
OHB System AG
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit