ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Oil and Gas Construction Projects in Key Markets: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2016 -- The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 970 CIC projects in 18 countries in all global regions. The report provides detailed metrics on each country's oil and gas construction projects, as tracked by the CIC, split by type, start date and value.
- This report details the investment in large-scale oil and gas construction projects in the 5 CIC global regions, based on the projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
- The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in six categories: production facilities, refinery buildings, liquefaction plant, pipelines, storage tanks and regasification plants.
- A total of 18 countries in the regions are covered, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$3.24 trillion as of January 2016.
- The average value of projects for the over 970 projects studied is US$3.33 billion. The highest-value project tracked in this report is the US$80 billion Libra Offshore Oil Field Development in Brazil.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=656602
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country, and top project listings.
Top participants for the sector are also shown.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an insight into the main drivers of activity and forecasts, an understanding of key trends, and analysis of main project participants by value and by sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project.
- Gain an analysis of main project participants by value for the sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project.
- Access top project data for oil and gas construction projects, with location, value, stage and start date.
- CIC Projects analysis shows that oil and gas construction projects for the 18 countries is estimated to be US$3.24 trillion.
- The production facilities sector leads investment, with projects valued at US$989.8 billion, followed by refinery facilities with US$963.6 billion.
- Canada has the highest value of investments with US$596.6 billion, followed by the US with projects valued at US$422 billion.
- The 18 countries have over 66% of projects, worth a total of US$2.12 trllion, at pre-construction stages.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=656602
Sample of TOC:
1. Executive Summary
3. Sector Overview
3.1. Production Facilities
3.2. Refinery Buildings
3.3. Liquefaction Plants
3.5. Regasification Plants
3.6. Storage tanks
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease