Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/01/2012 -- Oil and Gas Discoveries and Attractive Fiscal Policies Drive Investments in East Africa’s Exploration and Production Industry
East African nations such as Mozambique, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda are attracting investments due to the new oil and gas discoveries that have been made since 2011. These countries are also offering competitive fiscal policies, which are further encouraging companies to invest in the region. This scenario has contributed to a rise in the number of deals in the exploration and production sector in the region, as well as in the oil and gas infrastructure sector.
- The report explains how the increase in oil and gas discoveries in East Africa has increased investment in the region.
- The report also covers the attractive fiscal policies of the countries in the region which has encouraged the oil and gas companies to invest in them.
- Geographic Scope- Mozambique, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda .
Reasons to buy
- The report throws light on the recent oil and gas discoveries in East Africa.
- It helps us to understand the attractive fiscal policies of the countries in the region which is promoting investments by the oil and gas exploration companies.
- The report also highlights the major deals in oil and gas industry in East Africa region and the investment garnered by these countries.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)