WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “H1 2017 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, title "H1 2017 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia"
Globally, a total of 28 key planned crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in Southeast Asia. They are expected to contribute around 146 mbd to global crude production and about 4.1 bcfd to global gas production in 2025. Among countries, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia would account for most of the capex spending. About US$37.4 billion is expected to be spent between 2017 and 2025 to bring the planned projects online. Among companies, ExxonMobil would be the highest capex spending company followed by Petroliam Nasional Berhad, and Vietnam Oil and Gas Group.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2321068-h1-2017-production-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-key-planned-and
- Oil and gas production outlook up to 2025 by key countries and companies in the Southeast Asia
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in Southeast Asia
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region
Key points to buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned fields in Southeast Asia
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on production and capex outlook in Southeast Asia
- Assess your competitor's planned oil and gas production projects in Southeast Asia
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2. Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/conferences
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/seminars