New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2013 -- Oil & Gas in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The oil & gas market values given in this report reflect the total value of oil and natural gas product consumption within a country, calculated using annual average prices in each respective country. Industry volumes reflect the total consumption of oil and natural gas in millions of barrels equivalent (BOE). Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Mexican oil & gas market had total revenues of $82.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 1.2 billion barrels equivalent (BOE) in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline, with an anticipated CARC of -3.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $68.4bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Mexico
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Mexico
Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Mexico economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Mexico oil & gas market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Mexico oil & gas market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico oil & gas market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (PGH) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Deep Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in West Africa - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Oil & Gas Exploration and Production in the Caspian Region, 2013 - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Oil & Gas - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update