Fast Market Research recommends "Oil & Gas in the United States" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/17/2013 -- Oil & Gas in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The oil & gas market values given in this report reflect the total value of oil and natural gas product consumption within a country, calculated using annual average prices in each respective country. Industry volumes reflect the total consumption of oil and natural gas in millions of barrels equivalent (BOE). Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The US oil & gas market had total revenues of $612.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.3% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 11 billion barrels equivalent (BOE) in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $796.8bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States oil & gas market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States oil & gas market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States oil & gas market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil & Gas - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Koch Industries, Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- BP p.l.c. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Phillips 66 Company Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- The Williams Companies, Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- TransCanada Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update