According to a new market report published by Market Research Store titled “Oilfield Equipment Rental Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- The Global Oilfield Equipment Rental market is valued at $26,652 million in 2014 and is expected to reach $81,941 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.07% . The factors fueling the market include rising demand for power, advanced drilling techniques, increasing exploration and production activities. Hesitation in oil & gas industry and regional disparities are the factors limiting the market growth. The opportunity for the market growth lies in U.S. shale mining revolution and rapidly rising hydrocarbon market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
North America has the largest share in oilfield equipment market driven by large shale drilling activities in U.S. due to increasing demand for energy and prosperous conventional and unconventional drilling and oilfield service. Asia Pacific and Middle East are expected to witness significant growth during forecast period. Drill pipes have the largest share in oilfield equipment market for drilling the large number of wells with huge depths. Pressure and flow controls are mostly rented consequently to drilling equipment. In pressure and flow controls, BOPs are expected to drive the market growth.
The key players of the market include, Basic Energy Services, Inc., Schlumberger, Ensign Energy Services Inc., Halliburton Co., Oil States International Inc., Superior Energy Services, Parker Drilling Co., Tasman Oil Tools and Weatherford International.
Request For Sample report Here:
- Drilling Equipment
o Drill Pipe
o Drill Collar
o Other Drilling Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Pressure & Flow Control Equipment
o Valves & Manifolds
o Other P&Fc Rental Equipment
- Other Rental Oilfield Equipment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements