Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Oilfield Equipment Rental Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Rental oilfield equipment is used for the extraction of oil and gas from reservoirs. This equipment is either taken on rent or lease by the oilfield operator, as it will reduce the capital cost for the operator.
Analysts forecast the Global Oilfield Equipment Rental market will grow at a CAGR of 14.5 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Oilfield Equipment Rental market for the period 2014-2018. The Global Oilfield Equipment Rental market can be segmented into three product divisions: Drilling Equipment, Pressure and Control Valve, and Other Equipment.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19188.
Global Oilfield Equipment Rental Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Oilfield Equipment Rental market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Chesapeake Oilfield Services Llc
- Halliburton Co.
- Precision Drilling Corp.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Weatherford International Ltd.
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=19188
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aos Orwell Ltd.
- Basic Energy Services Inc.
- Ensign Energy Services Inc.
- Fmc Technologies Inc.
- Greene’s Energy Group
- Independent Oil Tools AS
- Key Energy Services
- Knight Oil Tool Inc.
- Oil States International Inc.
- Parker Drilling Co.
- RPC, Inc.
- Savanna Energy Services Corp.
- Tasman Oil Tools Pty Ltd
- Western Energy Services Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Oil and Gas Drilling Activities
Key Market Challenge
- Variation in Demand by the End-user
Key Market Trend
- Decreasing Investment in In-house Production Units
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?