Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- Oilfield Services Market by Type (Coiled Tubing Services, Completion Equipment & Services, Drilling & Completion Fluids, Drilling Waste Management, OCTG, Pressure Pumping Services, Well Intervention Services and Wireline services), by Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America and South America) - Global Trends and forecasts to 2019
This report estimates the oilfield services market in terms of value. This has been broken down into component regions and further split into countries.
The oilfield services are required throughout the lifecycle of an oil and gas well. The ever-increasing exploration and production activities across the globe and new areas of unconventional resources are the major drivers in the growth of the oilfield services market. In recent times, there have been many developments in terms of offshore and unconventional explorations and production. The increasing world energy demands have pushed the exploration and production companies to push their limits towards unconventional hydrocarbon resources. These E&P activities for unconventional resources, demand oilfield services in order to produce and make the operations economically viable. This presents a good opportunity for players to capitalize on.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
We have used various secondary sources such as encyclopedias, directories, and databases to identify and collect information that would be useful to this extensive commercial study of the global oilfield services market. The primary sources - experts from key industries as well as suppliers have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects of the oilfield services market.
We have also profiled leading players of this industry with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. These include: Baker Hughes (U.S.), Halliburton (U.S.), Schlumberger (U.S.), Weatherford International Inc. (U.S.), Superior Energy Services (U.S.),and Tenaris (Italy), among others.
North America accounted for about 52% of the market share of the global oilfield services market in 2013. Halliburton Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, and Weatherford are the major players in this segment. A few Chinese and Asian players are expected to grow within the market in the near future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Subsea Well Access and BOP System Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Advanced Utility Boiler Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2019
- Wireline Services Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Industrial Waste Management Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2019
- Power Rental Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2019)
- Completion Equipment Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Offshore Drilling Market By Services (Contract Drilling, Directional Drilling, Logging While Drilling), Applications (Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater) And Geography-Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Coiled Tubing Market by Services [Well Intervention (Well Completion & Well Cleaning) & Drilling], Active Fleet & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Industrial Flue Gas Treatment Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019