Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Oilseed & Grain Seed Market By Crop Type [Oilseed (Soybean, Canola, Sunflower, Cotton), Grain Seed (Corn, Wheat, Rice, Sorghum)], By Trait (Herbicide Tolerant, Insecticide Resistant, Other Staked Trait) & Geography: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2013 -- This report estimates the market size of the global oilseed and grain seed, in terms of revenue. The global oilseed and grain seed market is expected to reach $64,113.0 million by 2018, with increasing food demand at CAGR of 12.0% from 2013 to 2018. Global oilseed and grain seed market drivers, restraints & challenges, burning issues, and trends are discussed in detail.
In terms of geography, the report is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (ROW). This market is broken down to key countries from each regional market.North America is found as the largest market. More than 80.0% revenue in North America is generated by U.S.. Latin America is the fastest growing region for oilseed and grain seed market and Brazil holds major market share of Latin America. China is the largest market in Asia-Pacific followed by India.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global oilseed and grain seed market includes oilseed crop such as soybean, sunflower, canola, cotton and grain seed crops such as wheat, rice, corn, and millet. Soybean dominates the global oilseed seed market, while corn dominates in grain seed market. Soybean and corn crops are fastest growing segments in oilseed and grain seed market respectivaly. North America and Europe are major producers of corn, and Latin America is the largest producer of soybean. Asia-Pacific is the leading market for rice and cotton, and ROW for sorghum. The maximum production of wheat, canola, and sunflower is found in Europe.
Oilseed & Grain seed: Market Revenue, By Geography, 2011 - 2018 ($ million)
Oilseed and Grain Seed Market
Source: Expert Interviews, Government Authorities, Related associations/Institutes, Related Research Publication, Government Publication, Company Press Release, Company Annual Report, Company Website, Company Publication, MarketsandMarkets Analysis
North America is the largest market for oilseed and grain seed market and followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. North America market is expected to grow at CAGR of 11.9% from 2013 to 2018. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at CAGR of 12.2%. Asia-Pacific market is dominated by China. Latin America is the fastest growing market at 13.5% CAGR.
Scope of the report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Micronutrient Market by Type (Zinc, Manganese, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Iron), Form (Chelated & Non-Chelated), Application Mode (Soil, Foliar, Fertigation), Crop type and Geography - Global Trends and Forecast to 2017
- Gluten-Free Products Market By Type (Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Breakfast Cereals, Baking Mixes & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products), Sales Channel (Natural & Conventional) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Food Emulsifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Safety Testing Market By Contaminants (Pathogen, GMO, Toxin, Pesticide, Others), Technology (Traditional & Rapid), Food Types (Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Fruit & Vegetable, Processed Food, Others) & Geography - Global Trends Forecast to 2018
- Dietary Fiber Market, by Product Type (Conventional/Novel & Soluble/Insoluble) & Application (Food & Pharmaceuticals) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
- Global Vegetable Oil Market (Edible & Industrial), by Types, Application, Geography & Extraction Methods-Forecasts up to 2017
- Global Modified Starch Market by Raw Materials, Applications & Geography - Market Estimates up to 2017
- Packaged Food in the US
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018