Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Online retail market in Russia 2014, E-commerce market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- This report is a unique source of information on the e-commerce market in Russia. It analyses a broad selection of product categories, including: groceries, consumer electronics, home appliances and digital media, DIY, furniture and home furnishings, clothing and footwear and cosmetics.
The publication furnishes reliable forecasts for the entire market, as well as for each key segment of the online shopping market in Russia during the next five years, to 2019.
It includes the results of a recent consumer survey carried out by Publisher, which reveal interesting facts, figures and viewpoints about e-commerce in Russia, in addition to details about consumer habits and preferences when shopping online.
This report provides complete business profiles of the foremost players active on this particular Russian market. These profiles include financial details and plans for expansion in the e-commerce sector over the next five years.
Did you know:
- In the last three years, Russian e-consumers most frequently (at least four times) ordered electronic accessories and other small home appliances.
- Ozon.ru and Yves Rocher lead the Russian ranking of websites where cosmetics may be purchased.
- Every second Russian e-shopper prefers paying cash on collection for purchased goods, while one-third prefers using a credit or debit card.
- The majority of the largest online stores in Russia operate in the sector of home appliances, consumer electronics and digital media, as well as clothing and footwear.
- One of the most prominent events on the online retail market in Russia in 2014 has been the merger of Utinet, Sotmarket and E96.
- Unlike Ulmart, Technoshok and Euroset focus on prices unification across various distribution channels.
- Domestic Russian C&F retailers which have already established their online stores include Incity, Rendez Vous, Sela, Finn Flare, Ekonika and Budu Mamoy, among others.
- The Russian online DIY products, furniture and home furnishings market is highly fragmented.
- The grocery market represents one of the smallest categories of online retailing in Russia.
- The online cosmetics market in Russia is dominated by domestic companies although there are some foreign retailers visible on the market.
Extract from this report:
- Major Russian retailers dominate the online market. The largest player is Ulmart, a consumer electronics retailer, which achieved online sales of more than RUB 18bn (€426m or $566m) in 2013.
- The sector of food will remain one of the smallest in online retailing. Its development will be further hampered by high entry barriers and significant operational costs.
Track the growth of online retail in Russia from 2014-2019
Report provides current e-commerce market value and detailed forecasts for development.
What is the current value of the E-commerce market in Russia? Which types of merchandise do Russian consumers most often purchase online? Which companies are at the head of the online retail sector in Russia? How much is the value of this market expected to increase over the next six years?
Get the answers to these core questions, plus feedback from Russian consumers regarding their preferences, spending habits and other issues connected to online shopping by reviewing Online retail market in Russia 2014, E-commerce market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019. This all-inclusive report combines pertinent data, analysis and forecasting to provide users with convenient access to the facts needed to succeed when entering the market, expanding a current online retail enterprise and much more.
This report provides detailed information on the value, potential growth and predicted performance of the overall online retail market in Russia. It also evaluates key segments – home appliances, electronics and digital media, clothing and footwear, DIY, furniture and interior furnishings, grocery and cosmetics – and offers detailed development forecasts.
The document furnishes macroeconomic information and analysis of the effects of trends in the Russian economy on E-commerce, along with complete coverage of significant market events. It supplies profiles of Russia’s top online retailers and explores the competitive landscape and predictions for the success of these companies on the market during the period 2014-2019.
Be alert to new business opportunities and potential roadblocks to online retail success in the Russian market after examining this report, and get inside the consumer mindset with survey results that reveal the opinions, preferences and spending habits of online shoppers.
Targeted to meet the business information requirements of managers, marketing specialists and other professionals, this wide-ranging document is also important to the work of business, financial and investment consultants as well as research, academic and government organisations with interests in the online retail market in Russia.
Clients use the report to monitor the competition, calculate market share and assess market saturation and demand for specific types of merchandise. They find it to be especially helpful when planning the launch of a new online retail venture, adding to a current product line and estimating the overall potential of online retail in Russia.
Online retail market in Russia 2014, E-commerce market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 answers a wide range of commonly asked questions about this large and complex market and its many consumers and active participants.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/online-retail-market-russia-2014-e-commerce-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2014
Find all E-Commerce and Online Retailing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/e-commerce-online-retailing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: