Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Online Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Online Trends and Competitive Landscape” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/10/2014 -- The Online Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2013-2018 report provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across the Middle East and Africa. In addition, it covers information on key technology trends, online trends in major countries and payment preferences of consumers. Also focuses major retailers across the region, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online retail space.
- South Africa is the fastest growing online market in the region
- The UAE and Saudi Arabia are growing markets in the Middle East
- South African online retail market is set to double by 2018
- A weak Logistical Infrastructure remains a challenge for online retailing in South Africa
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups. Also provides key technology trends, payment preferences, delivery services and major hurdles in growth of online retailing
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers 24 countries in Middle East and Africa.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Middle East and Africa, highlighting the largest and fastest growing online markets across the region.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in the online retail space in major countries across the region.
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region.
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key technology trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international players across the region.
Spanning over 36 pages, “Online Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Online Trends and Competitive Landscape” report covering the A summary of global online retailing, Online Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2013-2018, Summary, Largest and fastest growing online markets, Largest and fastest growing category groups in each country, Fastest growing online markets for major category groups, Online retail trends, Major online retailers in the region, Innovative retailers, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Takealot, Tejuri, SOUQ, Jumia, Kalahari, Namshi, Kurt Geiger, Getwine.co.za.
Know more about this report
Find all E-Commerce and Online Retailing Report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: