Fast Market Research recommends "OPERON S.A - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2014 -- OPERON S.A. (Operon) is a biotechnology company. The company develops and manufactures products in the field of immunochemistry. Its products include raw materials, rapid test, ELISA kits, molecular diagnostic products, rotavirus, norovirus, chagas, CD2WB, chagas WB, lisaKIT PSA, lisaKIT AFP, lisaKIT toxo IgG, HLA B5701 strip, HPV - low risk, HPV - high+low risk, hemochromastrip and others. Operon offers services, such as manufacturing in OEM format, and lateral flow tests. The company's research and development facility develops ELISA and monoclonal antibodies, immunochromatographic products, molecular diagnostic products and recombinant antigens. It markets its products through distributors in Austria, Chile, France, Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Poland, Turkey and Peru, among others. Operon is headquartered in Cuarte Of Huerva, Zaragoza, Spain.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company OPERON S.A
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Enterome Bioscience SA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- FK-Biotecnologia SA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Biocartis SA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ELITech Group - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update