Recently published research from GlobalData, "OpportunityAnalyzer: Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- GlobalData has released its new report, "OpportunityAnalyzer: Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017". The NASH market is currently deserted and awaits its first NASH-specific therapy. With novel mechanism of action awaiting approval such as: Genfit's PPAR agonist, GFT505 and Intercept Pharmaceuticals/Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma's FXR agonist, Obeticholic Acid. These compounds will race to be the first approved therapy thus claiming first in class.
- Overview of NASH, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and disease management.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NASH therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across Phase II/IIb, emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development, including: oral Proliferator Activated Receptor alpha, delta (PPARa,d) agonist, oral Farnesoid X Receptor (FXR) agonist, subcutaneous Lysyl Oxidase-Like 2 (LOXL2) inhibitor and subcutaneous Glucagon-like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonist.
- Annualized NASH therapeutics market forecast, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2012-2017.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic clinical and commercial benchmarking assessment of the pipeline and standard of care, market outlook, R&D strategies, and unmet needs for the NASH therapeutics market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis.
- Understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NASH Therapeutics market.
- Understanding treatment preferences of physicians in disease state and across treatment flow.
- Accessing market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the global NASH Therapeutics market till 2017.
- Quantifying patient population in the global NASH Therapeutics market to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy, and pricing parameters.
- Assessing competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strength and weakness of current competition.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies.
- Taking a comprehensive look of at the disease pipeline and identifying most promising paradigm shifting products.
- Assessing strength of pipeline based on first in class and lifecycle management of products.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Opioid-Induced Constipation - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- EpiCast Report: Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- North American Drug Delivery Technologies Market (Metered Dose Inhalers, Needle-Free Injectors, Auto-Injectors, Nasal Sprays, Transdermal Patches, Nebulizers, Infusion Pumps, Drug Eluting Stents, Sustained Release, Ocular Implants) - Forecasts To 2017
- European Drug Delivery Technologies Market (Metered Dose Inhalers, Needle-Free injectors, Auto-injectors, Nasal sprays, Transdermal Patches, Nebulizers, Infusion Pumps, Drug Eluting Stents, Sustained Release, Ocular Implants) - Forecasts to 2017
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in the Asia-Pacific and North American Solar Panel Sectors to Drive Demand
- Bulgarian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Bulgaria to 2017
- Romanian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Romania to 2017