Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2018 -- Optic Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Optic neuropathy is an inherited form of vision loss. Symptoms include eye pain or discomfort, numbness, tingling and clouding of vision. Predisposing factors include age, tobacco smoke, alcohol, cancer treating drugs, stress related chemicals, some antibiotics and cyanogens.
Optic Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Optic Neuropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 1, 1 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 63 pages "Optic Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Optic Neuropathy - Overview, Optic Neuropathy - Therapeutics Development, Optic Neuropathy - Therapeutics Assessment, Optic Neuropathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Optic Neuropathy - Drug Profiles, Optic Neuropathy - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Amgen Inc, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc, Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc, Regenera Pharma Ltd, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/optic-neuropathy-pipeline-review-h2-2018
Find all Drug Pipeline Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/drug-pipeline
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Optic%20Neuropathy
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
MarketResearchReprots.com is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact