Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Optical Transport Network Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- Optical Transport Network Market by Technology (WDM, DWDM), by Components (Optical Switch, Optical Packet Platform), by Services (Network Design, Network Support), by End User, by Regions - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
The widespread technological developments such as 100G bandwidth technology, beyond 100G bandwidth technology, and Coherent core networks are driving the adoption of Optical Transport Network (OTN). The sudden surge in the internet home users and business users have unfolded a new level of bandwidth requirement over the network world. There has been a significant adoption of Optical Transport Network (OTN) among residential customers because of the increased use of online gaming, social media, video chatting, and many other real time streaming events. The fact that OTN offers seamless data transmission and removes latency issues is a key reason for increased traction of this market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The vendors are rolling out OTN globally; relying on the huge advantages of this technology. OTN's inherent flexibility is enabled by its ability to extend transparency to the timing plane which is a very important differentiating factor of OTN from SONET/SDH. The next opportunity in the networking world is the advanced form of OTN i.e. Next Generation OTN, which enables more efficient mapping of and support for data signals such as Ethernet and IP. This technology is expected to enhance the OTN deployment and offer solution to the converged transparent transport of TDM, packet and IP-based services.
Further, a huge increase in bandwidth requirement has also been seen in the business customer demands specially form financial services and healthcare companies, and government organizations. In addition, due to the increasing load on the current networks it has become difficult for the vendors to deploy and manage their advanced systems. OTN is rapidly replacing SDH/SONET globally because it easily overcomes the issues in the present Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)/ Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) networks such as latency, bandwidth limitation, robust management, transparent client signals, better scalability, and global acceptance as a standard.
This report spans the overall structure of the optical transport network market and provides premium insights that can help software vendors, network operators, telecom service providers, equipment manufacturers, third-party providers, and managed service providers to identify the need of large and small organizations (end users) along with exhibiting the gaps for telecom services provider, and network operators. The report analyzes the growth rate and penetration of optical transport network across all the major regions.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the optical transport network market into components and services covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across technologies and user type across all the major regions.
2. This report will help the organizations to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position one's business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one's company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps the organizations to understand the pulse of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oilfield Communications Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Public/Private Cloud Storage Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Pipeline Transportation Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- 3D Animation Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)