Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2012 -- "Orbit Technologies Ltd.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
""Orbit Technologies Ltd.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Orbit Technologies Ltd.""
""Orbit Technologies Ltd.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Orbit Technologies Ltd."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Orbit Technologies Ltd.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orbit Technologies Ltd. (Orbit), based in Israel, provides communication equipment and solutions for aircraft. The company's key products include systems, positioners, controllers, digital servo amplifier, hand held airborne systems and digital intercommunication system. It also offers airborne, marine and ground vessels, and services such as mobile satellite communication solutions, tracking antenna solutions and audio communications solutions. It principally caters to the application-based needs of dealers, integrators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), government, military and commercial customers. The company's key clients include Boeing, Gulfstream, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Israel Aircraft Industries and Embraer. Orbit is headquartered in Netanya, Israel."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/orbit-technologies-ltd-defense-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-538126