Salem, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/12/2012 -- More people than ever with homes in distress are able to refinance under the new HARP 2.0 program. This brings great relief for homeowners looking to dramatically reduce their interest rates and lower their monthly mortgage payments.
The only problem is that many Oregon homeowners don't know the program exists.
In fact, it's one of the best kept secrets of today's distressed financial markets.
Nationally Known Oregon mortgage originator, Jim Morrison educates his potential clients on the ins and outs of this program at his Online
You May Be Eligible For A HARP Refinance If:
1) Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac owned or guaranteed your home loan.
2) Your loan was sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac before May 31, 2009.
3) Your mortgage is current for the last six months.
4) You owe more than your home is worth, or have minimal equity in your home.
5) Your mortgage has not already been refinanced through HARP in the past, unless it happens to be a Fannie Mae loan that underwent a HARP refinance between March and May 2009.
6) You have no more than one late mortgage payment over the past 12 months.
7) Your loan is not an FHA, USDA or Jumbo Mortgage.
Call Jim Morrison at (503) 585-5223 or visit our HARP Refinance Center and fill out our Quick 1 Step Eligibility Form to see if you qualify for this new program.
For Answers to Your HARP Questions: http://getharphelp.com