Organised Feedback’s EnterpriseFeedback Management solutions enables companies to get a “feel” of customer experience in a holistic way. Benchmarking progress and continuously seeking ways to improve metrics crucial in developing key performance indicators are made easier with this EFM platform.
Edinburgh, Scotland -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2014 -- Optimizing the capabilities of a business is not as easy as one, two, three. Voice customer analytics plays a pivotal role. Putting all business objectives in equilibrium, specifically capitalizing on customer satisfaction and boosting returns while curtailing expenditures to further improve customer experience, is but a challenge.
Organised Feedback’s Enterprise Management Feedback solutions presents a system that converts these ostensibly deviating goals into harmonized ones. The secret to staying on top of the game is to be keen on both customers’ and employees’ feedback. Analytics is one part of that game where Organised Feedback is strong at. The solutions that they offer actively gathers, scrutinizes, and recommends actions that would help companies and organizations to develop their products, enhance customer loyalty, and boost revenue.
What’s In It For Companies with Organised Feedback’s Enterprise Feedback Management?
Organised Feedback’s platform enables companies and organizations to:
- Make all important records visible to all significant stakeholders where actionable results are being shared across with their easy to modify and easy to use dashboards, recognized reports, and easy to embed widgets.
- Consolidate survey results along with the other pertinent information from other platforms into customer access boards that would make stakeholders capable of generating bespoke surveys. This capability also enables managers to intermingle astutely to customers’ and employees’ feedback.
- Comprehensively collect data that are being presented in clear reports that would come from various surveys for all time periods.
- Provide easy access to everyone in the team, whatever department they belong to, to see all data and reports relevant to their roles. The goal is to make everyone accountable for the feedback generated by the system while creating a funnel of communication between stakeholders and recipients.
- Identify incongruent systems and dislodged processes where stakeholders can clearly see the gaps and for them to unify their initiatives to ensure better communication among all departments in the organization that would facilitate better business decisions.
- Promote guaranteed brand standards with the platform’s ability to scale companies’ products to more users with the platform’s set of permissions pertinent in creating smooth workflow and ensuring customer data security.
- Explore feedback responses where customers’ sentiments are being highlighted geared towards getting a real grasp of how customers feel and think about the products.
Organised Feedback’s Enterprise Feedback Management solutions enables companies to get a “feel” of customer experience in a holistic way. Benchmarking progress and continuously seeking ways to improve metrics crucial in developing key performance indicators are made easier with this EFM platform. Using the system, customer feedback can be easily accessed through all communication channels: bet it email, phone, web, mobile, or social media websites.
Drive changes. Further gain customer loyalty. Continuously improve processes using customers’ and employees’ feedback mechanisms. Optimize business capabilities. Organised Feedback delivers it all – with their Enterprise Feedback Management solutions.
About Organised Feedback
Organised Feedback’s mission is to make their application the natural place that companies and organizations turn to when they want to write down and share an idea – no matter where they are. Simplicity is their overarching premise, guiding them in creating an application that is simple for casual users to use yet comprehensive and robust enough for power users.