Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- Orthofix International N.V. Market Share Analysis provides in-depth information on Orthofix International N.V.’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Orthofix International N.V. market share information in five key market categories – Spinal Surgery, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials and Trauma Fixation. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Orthofix International N.V. operates in – Orthopedic Devices.
- Orthofix International N.V.’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – Australia, India, Japan, China, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Canada, United States and Brazil.
- Orthofix International N.V.’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in – Spinal Surgery, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials and Trauma Fixation.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company’s value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Orthofix International N.V. operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Orthofix International N.V.’s market positions.
Medtronic, Inc. DePuy Synthes Companies Genzyme Corporation Synthes, Inc. Biomet, Inc. Smith & Nephew Plc Seikagaku Corporation Baxter International Inc. DJO Finance LLC NuVasive, Inc. Stryker Corporation AlloSource Wright Medical Group, Inc. Globus Medical, Inc. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. BSN medical GmbH Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH Ossur hf. DeRoyal Industries, Inc. Bauerfeind AG Thuasne Cr, S.R.O. Hanger, Inc. RO+TEN srl FGP S.r.l. Alphatec Holdings, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc. K2M, Inc. ConMed Corporation Acumed Medical Ltd.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: