Orthopedic surgical power tools are carefully designed power tools that are required to perform orthopedic surgeries. These devices differ based on their application and mode of operation.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2018 -- They are needed by surgeons to insert implants in the bones during orthopedic injuries. These tools can be used to drill, cut, saw, or ream the bones. In addition, they can be used in various surgeries, which include but are not limited to trauma, podiatrist, and arthroscopic procedures. These tools aid in the precision required for an orthopedic surgery, which is why they are used by all surgeons.
The global orthopedic surgical power tools market is directly affected by an increase in the geriatric population, continuous technological advancements, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures, and rising number of orthopedic procedures. However, the growing competition and austerity measures are expected to create pressure on healthcare providers to reduce the device cost, which can act as a barrier to the market growth. Introduction of disposable power tools may not only eliminate sterilization problems associated with power tools, but also reduces the cost of maintenance and servicing, thereby driving the market growth in future.
Get the PDF of Orthopedic Surgical Power Tools industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3536
The global orthopedic surgical power tools market can be classified based on its product type, technology, and geography. Based on their product type, the orthopedic surgical power tools are segmented into large bone power tools, small bone power tools, high-speed power tools, single use (disposable) power tools, orthopedic reamers, and consumables. By technology, the market is segmented into pneumatic powered, battery operated, and electric powered. Geographically, the report has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Leading players in the orthopedic surgical power tools market are Stryker Corporation, Johnson and Johnson (DePuy Synthes), Conmed Corporation, Medtronic plc, Microaire Surgical Instruments, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Peter Brasseler Holdings, LLC., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Desoutter Medical Ltd., and Smith and Nephew plc.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3536
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analysed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Orthopedic Surgical Power Tools Market Key Segment:
- Large Bone Power Tools
- Small Bone Power Tools
- High-Speed Power Tools
- Single Use (Disposable) Power Tools
- Orthopedic Reamers
- Pneumatic Powered
- Battery Operated
- Electric Powered