Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “OTC market in CIS countries 2014 Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, Comparative analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- Use this report to gain a complete understanding of the workings of the market for OTC pharmaceuticals such as medicines and dietary supplements in the following countries: Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine. It describes the market in terms of value and structure, key product manufacturers and distribution channels, and provides comparative analysis of the markets in each country.
The document also features historical OTC market data that defines recent growth, along with detailed forecasts that reveal expected development over the next six years.
Did you know that:
- In Russia, there were around 3,685 dietary supplements produced by 698 manufacturers available in May 2014.
- Fish oil products, which contain fatty acids such as omega-3, are gaining in popularity in Russia.
- In Russia, in 2013 there was an increase in the sales of all main OTC drug categories in comparison with 2012. The most substantial increase was observed in the case of antivirals for systemic use and antirheumatic products.
- In Ukraine, in 2012 there was a 45% year-on-year increase in the number of dietary supplements registered.
- In Ukraine, in June 2014 the new list of OTC drugs which can be sold at pharmacies took effect. The number of OTC drugs on the list is lower every year.
- The further limitation of the promotion of OTC drugs in Kazakhstan is expected.
- In Kazakhstan, there was a double-figure increase in sales in almost all of the main OTC drug categories in 2013. The only exceptions were antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents.
Extract from this report
- In Russia, in 2013, the OTC drugs market grew by 11% in retail prices and by 12% in wholesale prices (in roubles). OTC drug sales for 2013 as a whole was positively affected by epidemiological trends. The growth of the dietary supplement market in the country continued in 2013.
- In Ukraine, several factors will be crucial for OTC drugs market value between 2014 and 2019. In 2014 the political crisis in Ukraine, which may lead to a recession and other problems, such as higher gas prices and the devaluation of the hryvnia, is an obvious example. The dietary supplement market in Ukraine has been enjoying healthy growth rates in recent years. In 2014, despite the political crisis in Ukraine, the market will also increase considerably in the local currency.
- Our forecasts for Kazakhstan suggest that the OTC drug market in the country will grow over the next few years and that it will grow at a double-figure rate. In 2014-2019 we expect some acceleration of the rates of growth of macroeconomic factors (of GDP and private consumption, in comparison with figures from 2014; they will be at their highest in 2015).
Engage in comparative analysis of OTC market conditions in CIS countries.
Report assesses current value and opportunity, forecasts development for 2014-2019.
What are the values of the OTC segments in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan? What are the market saturation levels in each of these three countries? What are the rules governing advertising of OTC products in each country? How much do major companies spend to advertise OTC products?
Learn the answers to these questions and many more in OTC market in CIS countries 2014, Comparative analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019. This exceptional publication, presented by the experts at Publisher, furnishes all essential details related to the manufacture, marketing and wholesale/retail sale of over the counter medications and dietary supplements in the CIS region, specifically in Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine.
This report covers all of the most relevant topics in today’s market, including value and structure of the markets in each country and their various segments. It explores the retail and wholesale distribution networks in place in each country and provides analysis of the prospects for expansion in each market. Readers will learn the latest details on upcoming legal and regulatory changes, advertising expenditures of top OTC producers and market share of these products in relation to the entire pharmaceutical sector in the region and in each country.
The document provides profiles of the leading companies operating on the market, categorises the most popular products and supplies in-depth forecasts for market development in each of the three covered countries and across the region over the period from 2014-2019 as well as, new in this edition, sales forecasts for Russia and Ukraine in the most important OTC categories till 2019. It contains coverage of the latest epidemiological information along with analysis of the likely outcomes of significant trends.
OTC market in CIS countries, Comparative analysis and development forecasts for 2013-2015 is formulated to meet the specific business information needs of management professionals at work in the manufacturing and retail sales of over the counter medicines and dietary supplements. It is also useful to wholesale distributors operating in the CIS region and as well as to business consultants and analysts with interests in the market.
The publication was developed to give professionals a comprehensive and convenient tool with which to perform comparative analysis of the OTC markets in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia. It is also useful as an aid in increasing sales, assessing competing businesses and in launching a new venture on the OTC markets in CIS countries or in the expansion of a currently operating business.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/otc-market-cis-countries-2014-russia-ukraine-and-kazakhstan-comparative-analysis-and
Find all Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: