Recently published research from MarketLine, "OTC Pharmaceuticals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/25/2013 -- Introduction
The Emerging 5 OTC Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five OTC pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key OTC pharmaceuticals players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $26,323.4 million to the global OTC pharmaceuticals industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $38,522.5 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 7.9% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the OTC pharmaceuticals industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $15,615.7 million in 2012. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $5,771.9 and $2,340.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the OTC pharmaceuticals industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $21,948.0 million in 2017, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $9,908.9 and $2,913.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five OTC pharmaceuticals market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five OTC pharmaceuticals market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five OTC pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five OTC pharmaceuticals market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pharmaceuticals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals and Self-medication in Seven Emerging Markets - Expanded Access, Aging Populations and Increasing Obesity Levels to Drive Future Growth
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Guide
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry