Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "OTC Triptans in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- During 2012 there were only two OTC triptan products available in New Zealand, Sumagran Active (Mylan New Zealand) and Zomig (AstraZeneca). Several other prescription products were available, such as Maxalt and Arrow-Sumatriptan, however only the latter was subsidised.
Euromonitor International's OTC Triptans in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the OTC Triptans market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in New Zealand
- OTC Triptans in Pakistan
- OTC Triptans in Germany
- OTC Triptans in the United Kingdom
- OTC Triptans in Sweden
- OTC Triptans in Azerbaijan
- OTC Triptans in Kazakhstan
- New Zealand In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- OTC Medications in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Triptans in Norway
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)