New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Other Hot Drinks in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- Over the review period, Chinese consumers gradually paid more attention to their health, which helped to create continued stable demand for other hot drinks, particularly other plant-based hot drinks. Products with soybeans, oatmeal, walnuts and coconuts are considered natural and healthy by local consumers. Moreover, the reduced-sugar concept was increasingly applied to other hot drinks, because product innovations in health and wellness attracted consumers with strong health awareness.
Euromonitor International's Other Hot Drinks in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Powder Drinks, Other Plant-based Hot Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Other Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Norway to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the United States to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Canada to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the Netherlands to 2017