Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Other Hot Drinks in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- Other hot drinks recorded steady retail volume growth in 2013 compared with the previous year, despite being a maturing category. It registered volume growth of 3% in 2013, which was similar to the CAGR of 3% over the review period. Habitual consumption of other hot drinks, in particular malt-based or chocolate-based hot drinks during breakfast, continued to support overall growth.
The competitive landscape in other hot drinks remained almost unchanged in 2013, with Nestl? Hong Kong still in the driving seat with a 36% share in retail value terms. Its strong brand portfolio, consisting of established brands Milo and Carnation, helped Nestl? Hong Kong to hold onto its lead. However, the leader consistently lost share to its rivals Associated British Foods, GlaxoSmithKline HK and Cadbury Four Seas since 2004. Notwithstanding having only one brand, Associated British Foods remained the second player in other hot drinks in 2013, accounting for a 23% value share. This was mainly due to the strong position of its Ovaltine brand in malt-based hot drinks, which benefited from consumer loyalty.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Growth in other hot drinks in retail volume terms over the forecast period 2013-2018 is expected to be slightly slower, at a CAGR of 3%, than the CAGR of more than 3% in the review period. The increasing maturity of the category is primarily behind this trend. Nevertheless, retail volume growth will remain firm on the whole, owing to resilient demand for healthy beverages and strong consumer loyalty to established brands such as Milo and Ovaltine, which are also popular beverages served at cha chaan teng (tea food halls).
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Hot Drinks in Hong Kong, China
- Other Hot Drinks in Hungary
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Canada to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the United Kingdom to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the Netherlands to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Germany to 2018