Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Over the review period, other hot drinks has been suffering as a result of the economic and financial crisis and the lower purchasing power of Italian consumers. In fact, Italian consumers have been drastically reducing and limiting all expenses which were not considered a necessity. As a consequence, the off-trade volume of other hot drinks has been decreasing slightly, while on-trade volume has been falling slightly faster, down by 1% in 2013.
The main market player in the Italian other hot drinks market is Nestle, with its Nesquik brand in chocolate-based flavoured power drinks and Orzoro in malt-based hot drinks. Nestle holds a total market share of 49% in 2013, 35% of this coming from its Nesquik brand and 14% from Orzoro. Nestle continues to see its share increase due to its strong brand awareness and wide distribution network. In 2013 the company increased its share by nearly two percentage points, mainly coming from chocolate-based hot drinks where it is particularly popular.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It is expected that over the forecast period, volume sales of other hot drinks will remain steady with just a marginal CAGR decline. Off-trade is expected to perform slightly better than the on-trade; the latter is expected to see a CAGR decline of 1% compared to off-trade volumes remaining quite stable.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017