Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Other Hot Drinks in Japan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- Amid the growing consumer trend towards convenient products, stick-type sachets of coffee are increasing in sales, which is also helping to promote sales growth in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks . Companies producing stick-type coffee are starting to expand into chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the same brand names. Chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks, which is dominant within other hot drinks, is beginning to widen its consumer base and also increased off-trade volume sales slightly in 2013. However, as these stick-type products made by coffee producers are priced lower than major brands, such as Morinaga Milk Cocoa and Meiji Milk Cocoa, off-trade value sales have declined slightly.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Morinaga & Co remained leader in other hot drinks in 2013, with a 28% off-trade value share, solely derived from its strong leading position in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks. Capitalising on the growing popularity of stick-type sachets in hot drinks, Morinaga launched a stick-type under Morinaga Milk Cocoa for the first time in 2013.
It is expected growth in other hot drinks will be flat in both off-trade constant value sales and total volume sales over the forecast period. The dominant chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks is likely to be fairly static in volume terms while the smallest category of other plant-based hot drinks is expected to register a 1% volume CAGR over the forecast period. Category growth will be mainly supported by the continued popularity of stick-type sachets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Japan?
- What are the major brands in Japan?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Flavoured Powder Drinks, Other Plant-based Hot Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018