New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Other Hot Drinks in the United Arab Emirates"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- Other hot drinks continued to grow in 2012 as more expatriates returned to the United Arab Emirates as the economy recovered along with their children, which boosted the overall number of children in the country. This, in turn, pushed sales of chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks, which are primarily targeted at children. In addition, heavy advertising on the main television channels from the leading brand Nesquik also boosted overall growth. Rising health awareness in the country, with many...
Euromonitor International's Other Hot Drinks in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Powder Drinks, Other Plant-based Hot Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Other Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Drinks in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the United States to 2017
- Coffee in the United Arab Emirates
- Tea in the United Arab Emirates
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2016: Market Profile
- Other Hot Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Societe Ets Michel Najjar in Hot Drinks (United Arab Emirates)
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the US to 2016: Market Profile
- Hot Drinks in the United Kingdom
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)